I suggest you ...

add multi language support for the UI (e.g. spanish, german, french, etc..)

It would be really nice to have the user interface available in languages other then english. I am sure the community would help with the translations...

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    stefan.moeller shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminMariano Kamp (Admin, newsrob) commented  · 

Сергей Лобанов,

sorry for getting back to you so late, but first I was on vacation and then uservoice didn't let me log in.

Anyway, I thought long and hard about your offer, but I can't accept that contribution. I know that this must look like a dick move to you, but if I start accepting contributions I need to do that for at least half a dozen languages and need to go through with it during each update of NewsRob.

So, I am really sorry, but I am not at this point yet ;(

• AdminMariano Kamp (Admin, newsrob) commented  · 

Yes, the community does. There were plenty of offers on the mailing list.

However it will add initial efforts on my part and for every release, because translations of new terms in the UI need to be coordinated.

I personally think that the time would be better invested in other features and the actual value of a German/French/Spanish interface is limited.

Having said that, if you consider it important, let's see how the vote turns out.

Feedback and Knowledge Base